Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

We hope our forum gives you what you need to stay on track, be successful, and feel good about yourself.
- Judy and Nina

Author Topic: Started and stopped, started and stopped  (Read 389 times)

janeaniebeanie

• Welcome to The Serotonin Power Diet Forum!
Started and stopped, started and stopped
« on: May 27, 2017, 09:10:23 PM »
Ive stopped taking Prozac and Wellbutrin recently. Cut down to every other day (by accident initially). I started SPD and had a good run of a week and a half. As the meds left my system I had unbelievable carb cravings, so I indulged a few days. Now I'm ready to get going again.

NinaFrusztajerMD

• Global Moderator
Re: Started and stopped, started and stopped
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 11:34:44 PM »
Excellent!  You don't have to be perfect :-) - I love how you're keeping your eye on the big picture and getting back on track to what feels good.  In the end, allowing for "life" to happen while you're following a diet knowing you can get back on track is a recipe for long term success - go for it!
- Nina

janeaniebeanie

• Welcome to The Serotonin Power Diet Forum!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 09:36:40 AM »
Back in the saddle again.

NinaFrusztajerMD

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 07:15:41 PM »
Welcome back!!  I invite you to bring in whatever resonates with you at this point in your life where you are clearly taking a step towards taking care of yourself.  Whether it's following the diet exactly or easing into it, you be the driver to aiming for what works for you and what will be sustainable in the long run.  I encourage you to think of the diet as one aspect and, if it feels right to you, think of how you can nurture your body with exercise and sleep, nurture relationships with people who energize you, clear clutter from your calendar and your surroundings, find a way to help someone or something, and incorporate experiences that are truly fun for you - or come up with your own :-)

Thanks for keeping us posted,
Nina