Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

We hope our forum gives you what you need to stay on track, be successful, and feel good about yourself.
- Judy and Nina

Author Topic: MCT Oil & Replacement Meal Shakes  (Read 23 times)

Judy M

• Welcome to The Serotonin Power Diet Forum!
MCT Oil & Replacement Meal Shakes
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:46:05 PM »
I'm new to SPD - I've been on it for about 3 weeks now and have a few questions. 

To give a little background - I have been on anti depressants for almost a year now and have piled on about 30 extra pounds.  Not realizing that my weight gain was due to anti depressants until recently so I began my research and came across SPD and thrilled.  Overall I feel so much better. 

Before going on SPD - I was doing a replacement meal shake 2 times a day with no weight loss (my husband lost 25 lbs) -- Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal - 120 calories, 2 g Fat, 8 g carbs, 20 g protein - is there a way to incorporate this into SPD?  I love the meal replacement for it's convenience.  I mix it with 4 oz of almond milk and 4 oz of cold brew coffee.

Question #2 - I had added MCT oil into my shake - is MCT oil ok to use on the plan? 1 - tbsp - 130 calories - 14 g fat - 0 carbs - 0 protein

Question #3 - Serving size of veggies and meat - is the measurement before cooked or after?

I am so glad that my research led me to SPD - I found in the first 2 weeks of being on the plan that I feel my entire body is functioning better - during Thanksgiving I wavered and I could feel it in my body - it's taken me almost a week to get myself under control and feeling better again.