Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

We hope our forum gives you what you need to stay on track, be successful, and feel good about yourself.
- Judy and Nina

Author Topic: Anyone from the UK?  (Read 24 times)

Choccie1

• Welcome to The Serotonin Power Diet Forum!
Anyone from the UK?
« on: December 03, 2017, 12:44:32 PM »
Hi everyone, Iím a complete newbie to this and I live in the UK so Iím really hoping I can follow the plan easily. My main question is around snacking, as a lot of the suggestions in the book (after googling to see what they are lol) seem to be American, so I guess Iím looking for a UK buddy whoís been following the plan a while who can give me some useful hints and tips. Iím looking to lose around 21lb.  Iím starting properly tomorrow and have bought the correct foods (I hope). I usually have canned soups for my lunch - is this possible still?
I look forward to getting to know you all  :D

Nelliecat

Re: Anyone from the UK?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 03:29:40 AM »
Hi choccie1  :)
I'm from the uk. I've stuck to the same boring snacks so not much variety to tell you about but here they are: 2x digestive biscuits, 1x granola bar (aldi), 2x choc covered orange flavoured ricecake bars (aldi), 3x low fat ginger snaps. I seem to be losing weight so these must be ok. I did have the uk version of the book but not sure what i've done with it... I can't answer your soup question i'm afraid as I try and make my own. What protein are you having at lunchtime to go with the soup? I'm trying to lose about the same amount of weight as you and i've done the diet before and it worked well. My husband also did it and lost a stone  :D

Choccie1

Re: Anyone from the UK?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 04:11:50 AM »
Hi thanks for replying, I have just been trying to pick soups that are the highest in protein - not ideal! But to be honest I havenít really been following it, I think itís a little complicated so Iím thinking of trying something different. Iíd just love a diet plan that tells me exactly what to eat, when to eat it, with Ďnormalí food  :D Good luck to you and your hubby xx