Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

We hope our forum gives you what you need to stay on track, be successful, and feel good about yourself.
- Judy and Nina

Author Topic: What are the exercise for lower body?  (Read 601 times)

katherinebr

• Welcome to The Serotonin Power Diet Forum!
What are the exercise for lower body?
« on: July 14, 2016, 01:47:44 AM »
Hi Guys,

I am an IT professional and working from last 6 years. Due to the continuous sitting job I have put on weight but on the lower body part only. Can anyone of you please suggest me some exercise to reduce fat. Also, I have a tough schedule, so I don't have much time for the physical exercise.

NinaFrusztajerMD

• Global Moderator
Re: What are the exercise for lower body?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 03:46:22 PM »
Hi there, it's great you're looking for some effective, time-efficient exercises.  I am very biased so please take this with a grain of salt, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE barre exercises for any part of the body but particularly the lower body (butt, thighs, glutes, and abs).  Check out some DVD's or things you can download or watch on youtube.  My personal favorites are Core Fusion, Pure Barre, and Kathy Smith, and they can be done by people of different fitness levels - there are tons out there.  Or hire a trainer for a one-time session to design a program you can do on your own if regular training sessions are not feasible.

Good luck, and please keep us posted,
Nina