Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

We hope our forum gives you what you need to stay on track, be successful, and feel good about yourself.
- Judy and Nina

Author Topic: First magazine article?  (Read 1820 times)

6ducklings

First magazine article?
« on: April 01, 2008, 08:11:25 PM »
Is there a way for those of us who missed the magazine article featuring "Serotonin Power Diet" to read it anywhere online?  Or even purchase the back issue? I tried googling it but it didn't come up.  I would love to read it. 

feenlida

Re: First magazine article?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »
Mmmmmm....good question.  Did you try to go to First Magazine.com and see if you could pull it up there?  Perhaps Nina has a copy of it or has access to it that she could provide a link. 

NinaFrusztajerMD

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 01:01:11 AM »
Hi all,
I wish I could help you out there - I, too, searched on line and thought it so odd, in this day and age, that I couldn't find it.  And getting contact information for the magazine to track it down is a heroic effort that may or may not be fruitful.  I'm curious to know why do you want the article?  The information in the book is much more comprehensive and covers everything and more that was featured in the article.

6ducklings

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »
[quote author=NinaMarquisMD link=topic=237.msg1546#msg1546 date=1207630871]
Hi all,
I wish I could help you out there - I, too, searched on line and thought it so odd, in this day and age, that I couldn't find it.  And getting contact information for the magazine to track it down is a heroic effort that may or may not be fruitful.  I'm curious to know why do you want the article?  The information in the book is much more comprehensive and covers everything and more that was featured in the article.

[/quote]

I thought I remembered reading here that there was a testamonial by someone in the magazine using the diet.  So I was mostly curious to read that. 

NinaFrusztajerMD

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
One of our readers did indeed share her success story with First along with before and after photos and it was a great success story.  But I think you've got some stellar stories all over this forum that are equally inspiring.  Success can happen every day, not just when you're "x" number of pounds, even if you have an "off" day but you learn something from it.  Life, like weight loss, is a process which can be much more forgiving and gratifying than a black or white approach to yourself or to life.