Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

We hope our forum gives you what you need to stay on track, be successful, and feel good about yourself.
- Judy and Nina

Author Topic: Beginning Day four and down 4 and a half pounds  (Read 3103 times)

strawberryhill

Beginning Day four and down 4 and a half pounds
« on: March 16, 2009, 10:37:42 AM »
Last Thursday I put on my most flattering top only to see that I just looked like a big bag of potatoes with bumps. That was it! I have fooled around with a lot of different diets for several years. At my largest point I was 206 but managed to lose down to 146. I got tired of dieting so decided to maintain by just "eating healthy". I was one of the leaders of a weight loss group so tried out a lot of different "diets" just long enough to see if they were healthy and effective. This Serotonin Power Diet is one that I tested then went on to test something else. Always, eating healthy was the main concern because if I recommended something, I wanted to make sure that people would be better off and not worse off.

After getting on the scales last Thursday and weighing in at 197.5 I knew that my way was not working and I had tried long enough on my own without using some structure. When I tested the SPD before, I lost weight, had no cravings, and felt really good. So Friday was my first day back on this way of eating. It is so easy and I am already down 4.5 pounds to 193.  Using my previous method meant I would struggle for two weeks to lose a pound or two and regain it with just a couple of meals.

So I am back for the long run. I am so happy to find this forum. Thought that I would have to go it alone.  :)

NinaFrusztajerMD

• Global Moderator
Re: Beginning Day four and down 4 and a half pounds
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »
And how are things going?