Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

We hope our forum gives you what you need to stay on track, be successful, and feel good about yourself.
- Judy and Nina

Author Topic: all or nothing or can I cheat a little??  (Read 2067 times)

Courtneylv

• Welcome to The Serotonin Power Diet Forum!
all or nothing or can I cheat a little??
« on: September 11, 2015, 01:31:07 AM »
Hi!
I'm new here. I am ALWAYS hungry and gained about 10-15 lbs since on lexapro. I have coffee every morning with Sugar substitute and sugar free creamer. Usually then a  a Greek yogurt when I get to work.  I get hungry an hour later. Then I have some kind of protein/carb snack ( nuts cheese fruit) and still seem hungry and not satisfied. This goes on all day. I even had two table spoons of peanut butter and still was hungry an hour later!!

Can u try this diet with the high carb snacks before I eat and after dinner ( 3 snacks a day) and see how that goes? Can that possibly help my urge to constantly eat??

NinaFrusztajerMD

• Global Moderator
Re: all or nothing or can I cheat a little??
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 06:39:19 PM »
Hi, and welcome!

Yes, this way of eating with carb snacks 2 or three times a day at the appropriate times continues to work for many people who struggle with an appetite that never seems to go away. 

Have you looked over the diet in detail in our book?  Everything is outlined along with snack and meal suggestions and recipes.  You can download a free one-day sample of the diet from our web site (click on the right upper page of the home page) and see how it works for you.  In the beginning sometimes you need to adjust portions but we can help you with that if necessary. 

I invite you to give it a try since it's safe, so what's to lose except those unwanted pounds?

All the best,
Nina